Have you ever wondered the things clever millionaires do that make them . . . millionaires?
This collection of 91 things that clever millionaires do will give you the blueprint they consistently use towards creating their own wealth.
We know that millionaires do things slightly differently from most folks.
By following in their footsteps, we too can learn to create our own wealth and realize our dreams by turning them into reality.
- Live well below your means. A simple way to make sure you’ll always have money at hand.
- Keep saving and investing.
- Know your assets and liabilities.
- Take a long-term view. Think 5 years and more into the future.
- Have a plan. Never act without it.
- Pay yourself first.
- Ignore the Joneses – it’s far more important that you yourself know how much you are worth.
- Always negotiate before buying whenever you can.
- Always ask first.
- Compare prices.
- Invest in assets that grow in value over time like quality houses, shares.
- Minimize buy things that lose value. In other words, avoid investing in depreciating assets that don’t increase in value over time.
- Take manageable steps to lead to goals. Use this step-by-step SMART GUIDE.
- Develop a growth mindset.
- Keep learning.
- Develop good consistent habits over time.
- Keep improving your financial knowledge.
- Have the big picture in mind.
- Be able to bounce back from setbacks.
- Be persistent and persevere in your endeavors.
- Accept mistakes as learning experiences.
- Give and be generous with happy heart.
- Don’t be obsessed with money.
- Avoid wastage.
- Develop positive relationships.
- Network well.
- Be generous with praise and advice.
- Avoid jealousy.
- Know when to cut losses.
- Look after your physical, mental and emotional health.
- Stop comparing – run your own race.
- Be humble and learn from anyone who knows more than you.
- Be frugal.
- Be an action taker.
- Go the extra mile.
- Be willing to take calculated risks.
- Nurture repeat customers.
- Do research and homework before making major decisions.
- Know the value of time – it’s priceless.
- Laugh things off to de-stress.
- Always look for ways to increase your net worth.
- Have passion – don’t just think about the money.
- Have self-confidence.
- Believe you’ll succeed.
- Focus on your plans and goals.
- Use debt wisely to invest to leverage your investments.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Prioritize and do the most important things first.
- Know when to laugh things off.
- Know which battles are worth fighting.
- Know that you deserve the good life.
- Contribute to society like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.
- Teach children well so they aren’t spoiled.
- Love people, not money.
- Have creative solutions to problems – think outside the square.
- Have exit plans when things don’t work out.
- Be prepared for the worst scenarios.
- Know when enough is enough.
- Achieve a good balance in life.
- Make logical decisions based on facts and avoiding emotions.
- Value family more than work.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Be fair to everyone, for example, pay fair wages.
- Consider other viewpoints.
- Own your decisions-be accountable.
- Apologize sincerely when needed-you earn respect.
- Accept you are not always right.
- You don’t have all the answers.
- Nurture effective teamwork.
- Know that every person is good in at least something – value them.
- Go against the crowd.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Don’t be complacent.
- Learn from the mistakes of others.
- Know what you really want in life and go for it.
- Track your net worth regularly.
- Willing to hire experts to do important tasks.
- Make sure who the real experts are.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Always sleep on important matters, before a major decision.
- Trust your intuition.
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can” – Arthur Ashe. In other words, do what you can with what you have now. Read more quotes here for inspiration.
- Don’t judge only by appearances – give others the chance to show their real worth.
- Don’t make mountains out of molehills.
- Challenge any negative thoughts.
- Foster positivity.
- Take action to help the environment. For example, Jeff Bezos
- Always be open to new ideas.
- Give help and hope to those who need it.
- Let go of the past, create a better present and future.
- Have backup plans
So now that you know what things clever millionaires do, it’s time for you to choose some of the wise advice above, reflect on those that are within your power to accomplish and take concrete action today. I believe in you and I know you can do it.
All the very best!
Found this helpful? Share it to help others save too! Thanks.
Life-Changing Money Saving Challenge,
Budget Success Planner,
SMART Goals Planner,
100 Frugal Ways to Enjoy Life to the Fullest and
Best Yard Sale Checklist